[Tiki-devel] Fwd: Profiles Branching

I have asked Nelson about this as I think e is the one who coded this but he seems to be busy as I got no reply so far o trying luck in the devel list now ;)

Re: [Tiki-devel] Fwd: Profiles Branching

Ricardo Melo
Luci,

I think that at the time was build for local profiles, try using the URL of the remote profile instead of a relative path (it will need to be extended to use profile transport).

Ricardo

Hi,