[Tiki-devel] Fwd: CMS Critic Web Awards Update #1

[Tiki-devel] Fwd: CMS Critic Web Awards Update #1

Bernard Sfez-3
Last call !

Begin forwarded message:

From: CMS Critic <[hidden email]>
Subject: CMS Critic Web Awards Update #1
Date: 3 July 2017 at 16:39:34 GMT+3

CMS Critic Web Awards Update #1

As you know, the CMS Critic Web Awards opening on June 26th for nominations. Currently, we have received over 700 nominations! Clearly, people couldn't wait for this awards season to begin. It's great to see such activity and it makes me happy to see that, in it's sixth year, they are still gaining in popularity.

The nominations window runs from June 26 to August 27, 2017. If you don't yet have your nominations in, please do so by submitting this form.

Sponsoring the awards.

If you are interested in sponsoring the awards this year, we have a number of available categories for sponsorship available. These sponsorships help pay for the cost of the physical awards that we ship out as well as a number of other costs involved. There are several benefits to sponsoring including visibility for your products on our awards and nominations pages, inclusion in our email updates and more. The cost is minimal and gets you a full year of sponsorship. Reach out to me via my email, [hidden email] to learn more.

Our latest posts:

CMS Critic

1303 72 st SW, Edmonton, Alberta, T6X 0H2

Re: [Tiki-devel] Fwd: CMS Critic Web Awards Update #1

luciash d' being

Well, there is still plenty of time till August 27th, but thanks for the reminder B! ;)

On 4.7.2017 6:51, Bernard Sfez wrote:
Last call !

Begin forwarded message: