[Tiki-devel] Feature Tiki Doc

Docs: https://doc.tiki.org/Docs
WebODF has been added to Tiki8 as a new feature, called Tiki Docs
Page last modified on Friday 08 February, 2013

Can someone feedback about the status of this feature ?
Working ?
In use ?

May be it is just the doc page that wasn’t updated since a while and everything is just fine.

Re: [Tiki-devel] Feature Tiki Doc

Marc Laporte-3
It works to read an ODF. Saving works but it doesn't give you a proper
confirmation. You can try here:
https://demo.tiki.org/trunk/tiki-edit_docs.php?fileId=7&edit

WebODF comes with PDF.js as http://viewerjs.org/

PDF.js is super important for viewing PDFs. Jonny wrote: "There seems
to be no good fix for the detecting pdf viewer in firefox thing, i can
either make it always show the link (as it does currently for me) or
always show the iframe, but if the "plugin" is set to view in an
external app it'll download it anyway - most annoying... there seems
to be no way of legitimately detecting how it's set in javascript"

ViewerJS hasn't had a new release in a
while:https://github.com/kogmbh/ViewerJS/releases

Here is a request to add ViewerJS to packagist.org
https://github.com/kogmbh/ViewerJS/issues/157

Fabio found a fork which is more active:
https://github.com/cozy/ViewerJS

Best regards,

M ;-)

http://WikiSuite.org