[Tiki-devel] Feature Removal Proposals

Brendan Ferguson
We have 3 feature removal proposals for tiki 17

https://dev.tiki.org/item6261 (2 in this one)

https://dev.tiki.org/item6257 (one in here)

Any thoughts on these?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Feature Removal Proposals

Gary Cunningham-Lee
Maybe it would be good to list these also on
https://dev.tiki.org/Endangered+features .

-- Gary

On 1/28/2017 10:40 AM, Brendan Ferguson wrote:

> We have 3 feature removal proposals for tiki 17
>
> https://dev.tiki.org/item6261 (2 in this one)
>
> https://dev.tiki.org/item6257 (one in here)
>
> Any thoughts on these?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Feature Removal Proposals

Brendan Ferguson
Good idea. Ive updated the page.

Migrated Integrator and WebHelp over from tiki 15 candidates. Added ieFix to the tiki 17 candidates.

Ive got no opinion on Integrator. Ive spent a little time fixing up WebHelp.... but its old and doesnt work well with tiki Plugins. Not sure there is much of a use for it any more... but its not breaking code and will work if a simple page is made... just dont see why anyone would want to any more.... so I cast a neutral vote.

Im a plus 1 on everything else.

If we can come to a decision on the others I can move them into the "Decided to Remove" category. Decisions on all the tiki17 candidates would be nice, so its not perpetually held in limbo.

Brendan

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 12:23 PM, Gary Cunningham-Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
Maybe it would be good to list these also on
https://dev.tiki.org/Endangered+features .

-- Gary

On 1/28/2017 10:40 AM, Brendan Ferguson wrote:
> We have 3 feature removal proposals for tiki 17
>
> https://dev.tiki.org/item6261 (2 in this one)
>
> https://dev.tiki.org/item6257 (one in here)
>
> Any thoughts on these?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Feature Removal Proposals

Bernard Sfez-3
Brendan, Gary, thanks !