[Tiki-devel] End of semi-automatic merging period for Tiki 17

[Tiki-devel] End of semi-automatic merging period for Tiki 17

My commitment to synchronization of branch 17.x and trunk is over. As no one else has committed to continue merges, please ensure that changes you make to 17.x are also made in trunk.
Thanks to all developers not part of the team who performed merges anyway during the period, especially jonnyb.

By the way, I renamed the "Synchronization team" to "Sync Managers" to clarify that merges are not reserved to members and try making membership more attractive: https://dev.tiki.org/Semi-automatic-merging-period#Sync_Managers
Better names are still welcome.