[Tiki-devel] Doc.t.o data recovery message

[Tiki-devel] Doc.t.o data recovery message

Can we remove the data recovery alert box from doc.t.o pages now?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Doc.t.o data recovery message

Jonny Bradley-4

+1 for that, even though i think only Xavi repaired his missing images afaik... (apologies to others if you did yours and i missed it, but thanks :)

jonny

> On 20 Jun 2017, at 09:12, Gary Cunningham-Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Can we remove the data recovery alert box from doc.t.o pages now?
>
> -- Gary

Re: [Tiki-devel] Doc.t.o data recovery message

Jonny Bradley-4
> On 20 Jun 2017, at 11:03, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> +1 (yeah, thanks Jonny I repaired my missing images too :)… I hope)

:)