[Tiki-devel] Community fixing session + Roundtable

[Tiki-devel] Community fixing session + Roundtable

We have a RoundtableMeeting this Thursday (16/03/17).

I didn’t step forward as facilitator on this one but still dear Tikiers;

- We are organizing a 30mn session before the Roundtable to fix some community bugs and it will be nice to see some people stepping up.
- We need to decide at what time will be this Roundtable, go vote at : https://tiki.org/Roundtable+Meeting+2017+03
- There are really a few topics set only, while I’m sure members of the community have things to discuss, to ask and to demo.

Please add your stone and show your love ! ;)

Re: [Tiki-devel] Community fixing session + Roundtable

Bernard Sfez-3
Hi all

Our next Roundtable time is set for tomorrow the 16th of march 2017 at 15:00UTC with a big fix session that will start at 14:30.

Please, join us and participate to the community effort for a better Tiki. ;)

See you tomorrow !
Bernard

On 13 Mar 2017, at 12:26 , Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

We have a RoundtableMeeting this Thursday (16/03/17).

I didn’t step forward as facilitator on this one but still dear Tikiers;

- We are organizing a 30mn session before the Roundtable to fix some community bugs and it will be nice to see some people stepping up.
- We need to decide at what time will be this Roundtable, go vote at : https://tiki.org/Roundtable+Meeting+2017+03
- There are really a few topics set only, while I’m sure members of the community have things to discuss, to ask and to demo.

Please add your stone and show your love ! ;)

Re: [Tiki-devel] Community fixing session + Roundtable

Jonny Bradley-4

Thanks B, see you there!

jb

> On 15 Mar 2017, at 10:11, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> Our next Roundtable time is set for tomorrow the 16th of march 2017 at 15:00UTC with a big fix session that will start at 14:30.
>
> Please, join us and participate to the community effort for a better Tiki. ;)
>
> See you tomorrow !
> Bernard
>
>> On 13 Mar 2017, at 12:26 , Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> We have a RoundtableMeeting this Thursday (16/03/17).
>>
>> I didn’t step forward as facilitator on this one but still dear Tikiers;
>>
>> - We are organizing a 30mn session before the Roundtable to fix some community bugs and it will be nice to see some people stepping up.
>> - We need to decide at what time will be this Roundtable, go vote at : https://tiki.org/Roundtable+Meeting+2017+03
>> - There are really a few topics set only, while I’m sure members of the community have things to discuss, to ask and to demo.
>>
>> Please add your stone and show your love ! ;)
>>
>> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

> Bernard Sfez | bsfez.com

Re: [Tiki-devel] Community fixing session + Roundtable

Bernard Sfez-3
Reminder, the fix session start in 30mn.

The Roundtable in 1h.

On 15 Mar 2017, at 13:25 , Jonny Bradley <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

luciash d' being

It si one hour later ;)

See https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Roundtable+Meeting+2017+03&iso=20170316T14&p1=1440

On 16.3.2017 13:03, Bernard Sfez wrote:
[...]

Sorry for the confusion.

Roundtable FINAL TIME is 15UTC (period) and vote were closed 15 Mar 2017, at 10:11.
Vote after time was fixed doesn’t count, sorry. :)

The bug fixing session start 30mn prior the Roundtable.

Bernard

PS : adding a feature request so it is possible to lock a convene plugin but still display it :D :D :D