[Tiki-devel] CartoGraf Map: how to filter status of Point of Interest (POI)

[Tiki-devel] CartoGraf Map: how to filter status of Point of Interest (POI)

Torsten Fabricius-4
Hello Devs,

I need to filter / display the POIs on the page 'Map' of the CartoGraf
depending on the status:

status=o : visible on Map
status=p : invisible on Map
status=c : invisible on Map

I tried, but did not succeed ...

... On the page "Map" where the various maps are shown, the wiki code
has {APPFRAME()} {COLUMN()} and {COND()}, which I do not fully
understand. I am looking for an opportunity to limit the visibility of
Points of Interest to not show "closed" items.
I do not find a {LIST()} plugin and do not understand, where to put in a
filter or so.

I looked into the custom tpls of the CartoGraf theme, but did not
succeed there aswell.

Kind of stuck right now. Who can give me a pointer?

Thx
Torsten

Re: [Tiki-devel] CartoGraf Map: how to filter status of Point of Interest (POI)

Jonny Bradley-4
Hi Torsten

Yes, that's a tricky one, it's pages within pages... one of them is here:

  https://profiles.tiki.org/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=CartoGraf_MapCanvasSolo&source=0

and the list-plugin type filters are in the searchlayer subplugin for the map, which on that one reads:

{searchlayer tracker_field_map="{{mapId}}" tracker_field_finder="{{user}}" refresh=3600 maxRecords=50 fields="tracker_field_poiDescription,tracker_field_zoneDescription" sort_mode="tracker_id_desc"}

so you just need to add tracker_status="o" in there somewhere (on your local page which will be called MapCanvasSolo). There's another one called MapCanvasShare (for multi-user maps) which would need the same addition.

Hope that works!

Alternatively, you could remove the pending and closed view perms from the users, but as admin you would still get them all.

jonny