[Tiki-devel] CSS file versioning

Nelson Ko-3
Hi,

I'm running into problems on sites where we change something in the CSS in Tiki and the change isn't refreshed on the browser side unless the user does a hard refresh in the browser.

As most "normal" users don't know anything about hard refreshing, we need a solution to "force a refresh" from the server side. I understand the normal way to do this is to add versioning to the css e.g. theme.css?ver=1

Does Tiki have this as a feature or how are all of you dealing with this problem right not?

Nelson