[Tiki-devel] April Roundtable Meeting !

Bernard Sfez-3
Hello Tikiers,

We have a meeting on the 20 April (vote for the time!)

Please add your thoughts and topics !

Re: [Tiki-devel] April Roundtable Meeting !

Bernard Sfez-3
Hello Tikiers,

A reminder about our next RoundTable meeting (https://tiki.org/Roundtable+Meeting+2017+04) this Thursday.

Time is undecided!
We are in between 2 time. (3ok vs 4ok_1not_ok) :)
Those who already voted can recheck if their "undecided" option can turn to be a "yes" or a "no" ?

Topics!

They were a lot of discussions this month on the dev list :
* Option for setup.sh
* Long term solution for managing dependencies that are not on Packagist.org
* Pref name capitalization
* Admin sidebar for Tiki (maybe Wordpress like)
* New Tiki Parser
Replacing mcrypt in Tiki

Also some topics were submitted for a larger reflexion like :
* Debugging tools deployable within Tiki
TRIM evolution
* Tiki better at calculations

And news stuff was added; Tiki Chat (XMPP), pluginedit refactoring, favicons, etc.

May be the discussion, reflexions and demo can completed during our Roundtable meeting ?

If yes please add your topic !

Bernard

On 7 Apr 2017, at 11:12 , Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Tikiers,

We have a meeting on the 20 April (vote for the time!)

Please add your thoughts and topics !

Re: [Tiki-devel] April Roundtable Meeting !

Jonny Bradley-4
I've asked to see if i can move my noon (11:00 UTC) meeting so could do the first option, so Ricardo could make it, but i now see Brendan could do the later evening ones (18:00 UTC) also so i'm up for that one too, any other takers for an evening (Europe-wise) one this month?

Not Gary i guess ;)

jonny

On 17 Apr 2017, at 07:46, Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Argglll….

I remember why I wasn’t ok for this time at first place.
Sorry, I’m not available for a late meeting on Thursday.

Bernard

On 17 Apr 2017, at 19:55 , Bernard Sfez <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

luciash d' being

I have re-voted my votes :)

Now it is up to Fabio to decide!

luci

On 18.4.2017 7:24, Bernard Sfez wrote:
[...]

I needed to confirm my client meeting for tomorrow so have voted "no" on the two unconfirmed ones for me, which hasn't changed the overall situation - the two favourite slots are still 12:00 and 18:00 UTC, so as Luci says, Fabio? ;)

jb