[Tiki-devel] Admin filter preference results

[Tiki-devel] Admin filter preference results

In trunk,

I logged as admin, search for the word "report" got some results and among them "Reports" which may indicate that search is working plural.

But that’s a wrong impression as results won’t show me "Daily Reports for User Watches".

Only me ?
Something that is all over search system in Tiki or something we can improve quickly in the filter preferences ?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Admin filter preference results

luciash d' being

Hi B,

I think you just need to add the keyword "reports" to the Daily reports pref in a file in lib/prefs somewhere similar as jonny did in http://sourceforge.net/p/tikiwiki/code/61203 ...

luci

On 4.2.2017 8:00, Bernard Sfez wrote:
Hello,

In trunk,

I logged as admin, search for the word "report" got some results and among them "Reports" which may indicate that search is working plural.

But that’s a wrong impression as results won’t show me "Daily Reports for User Watches".

Only me ?
Something that is all over search system in Tiki or something we can improve quickly in the filter preferences ?

Re: [Tiki-devel] Admin filter preference results

Bernard Sfez-3
Oh that’s the way it work.

I don’t know why I had in mind words used were indexed (like a kind of elasticsearch).
Thanks for your tip I will use it ! :)

Bernard