Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] 17.0 alpha release

Jonny Bradley-4
Hi all release fans! :)

Tiki 17.0 alpha is now available for your perusal, the usual tarballs (apart from 7zip this time, sorry) are here:

   https://sourceforge.net/projects/tikiwiki/files/Tiki_17.x_TBA/

I tested one of them locally, seemed to have everything in (after i fixed the composer directory thing), so please test and see how it goes for you!

If anyone's doing a release notice communication this came out of the release script:

> +1 contributor(s), +1482 commit(s)

Thanks all :)

Re: [Tiki-devel] 17.0 alpha release

I got the zip version and can confirm that it unpacks and installs
without a hitch.

-- Gary