Quantcast

[Tiki-devel] 10 days to our next Roundtable !

[Tiki-devel] 10 days to our next Roundtable !

Bernard Sfez-3
Hello Tikier,

We have a Roundtable Meeting in 10 days from now. (16/02/17)

Time to vote for a time and if you have suggestions and demos (surely more after the Tiki Fest ;) ), it is time to add them.
Please be kind to add them after the previous or if you want to move things ask and discuss it with the facilitator please.

I will update all about the topics and the voted time a few days before the meeting.
———

About the facilitator role;
There is no formal definition of this role but main task are:
* To organise
* To advertise
* To remind
* Anything that can help to make the meeting effective and nice so Tiki benefit of the energy.

This is voluntary and everyone is invited to help and take part : https://tiki.org/Roundtable+Meetings