Quantcast

Tiki-15.0 Smarty: Unable to read template file

Tiki-15.0 Smarty: Unable to read template file

"Tóth Attila"
I've just upgraded to Tiki-15.0 from 14.2 and could see a blank page.
Logs contain this message:
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: Unable to read template file
'layout_view.tpl' <--
  thrown in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/tikiwiki/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_resource_file.php
on line 70

After copying a given layout_view.tpl template file from templates/layouts
to the tiki root directory, the page loads without errors. Therefore the
layout is currently determined based on which layout template I copy.
I checked permissions of the given directories and files (templates,
templates/layouts, layout_view.tpl, etc.) and the server must be able to
read those files.

Anyone experienced the same? Any ideas on what I miss?

Thx: Dw.
--
dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057

Re: Tiki-15.0 Smarty: Unable to read template file

"Tóth Attila"
Other files missing according to the logs:
apache2[]: No route found -
full:/tikiwiki/vendor/jquery/plugins/tablesorter/js/jquery.tablesorter.js
query:
apache2[]: No route found -
full:/tikiwiki/vendor/jquery/plugins/tablesorter/css/theme.dropbox.css
query:

Note, that jquery.tablesorter.js was present in 14.2, but no longer can be
found in 15.0.

I'm reverting back to 14.2 for now and check back later.

Thx: Dw.
--

2016.Május 2.(H) 00:02 időpontban "Tóth Attila" ezt írta:

> I've just upgraded to Tiki-15.0 from 14.2 and could see a blank page.
> Logs contain this message:
> PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: Unable to read template file
> 'layout_view.tpl' <--
>   thrown in
> /var/www/localhost/htdocs/tikiwiki/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_resource_file.php
> on line 70
>
> After copying a given layout_view.tpl template file from templates/layouts
> to the tiki root directory, the page loads without errors. Therefore the
> layout is currently determined based on which layout template I copy.
> I checked permissions of the given directories and files (templates,
> templates/layouts, layout_view.tpl, etc.) and the server must be able to
> read those files.
>
> Anyone experienced the same? Any ideas on what I miss?
>
> Thx: Dw.
> --
> dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
> Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057

Re: Tiki-15.0 Smarty: Unable to read template file

Jean-Marc Libs
Hi Attila,

How did you upgrade?
If you have command-line access, I have the feeling you should run
sh setup.sh and go through options c → f → x
Then run:
php console c:c --all
That should update the vendor third-party libraries and clear the smarty caches relating to old versions of the templates

Cheers,
J-M

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 12:15 AM, "Tóth Attila" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Other files missing according to the logs:
apache2[]: No route found -
full:/tikiwiki/vendor/jquery/plugins/tablesorter/js/jquery.tablesorter.js
query:
apache2[]: No route found -
full:/tikiwiki/vendor/jquery/plugins/tablesorter/css/theme.dropbox.css
query:

Note, that jquery.tablesorter.js was present in 14.2, but no longer can be
found in 15.0.

I'm reverting back to 14.2 for now and check back later.

Thx: Dw.
--
dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, <a href="tel:%2B36-20-825-8057" value="+36208258057">+36-20-825-8057

2016.Május 2.(H) 00:02 időpontban "Tóth Attila" ezt írta:
> I've just upgraded to Tiki-15.0 from 14.2 and could see a blank page.
> Logs contain this message:
> PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: Unable to read template file
> 'layout_view.tpl' <--
>   thrown in
> /var/www/localhost/htdocs/tikiwiki/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_resource_file.php
> on line 70
>
> After copying a given layout_view.tpl template file from templates/layouts
> to the tiki root directory, the page loads without errors. Therefore the
> layout is currently determined based on which layout template I copy.
> I checked permissions of the given directories and files (templates,
> templates/layouts, layout_view.tpl, etc.) and the server must be able to
> read those files.
>
> Anyone experienced the same? Any ideas on what I miss?
>
> Thx: Dw.
> --
> dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
> Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057

Re: Tiki-15.0 Smarty: Unable to read template file

Xavier de Pedro (Tiki)
Hi Attila:

There seemed to be some bug introduced at some point in 15.x with that handling of layout files, and it was in theory fixed in the latest 15.1 recently released.
In addition tablesorter seems to be working fine in updated instances of Tiki15.

Can you please test again with Tiki 15.1?
And if you encounter any of these issues, can you please fill in a bug report/wish for each?
See https://dev.tiki.org/Make+a+Wish

Thanks!

Xavi

El 11/05/16 a les 03:07, Jean-Marc Libs ha escrit:
[...]

Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:%2B36-20-825-8057" value="+36208258057">+36-20-825-8057

2016.Május 2.(H) 00:02 időpontban "Tóth Attila" ezt írta:
> I've just upgraded to Tiki-15.0 from 14.2 and could see a blank page.
> Logs contain this message:
> PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught  --> Smarty: Unable to read template file
> 'layout_view.tpl' <--
>   thrown in
> /var/www/localhost/htdocs/tikiwiki/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_resource_file.php
> on line 70
>
> After copying a given layout_view.tpl template file from templates/layouts
> to the tiki root directory, the page loads without errors. Therefore the
> layout is currently determined based on which layout template I copy.
> I checked permissions of the given directories and files (templates,
> templates/layouts, layout_view.tpl, etc.) and the server must be able to
> read those files.
>
> Anyone experienced the same? Any ideas on what I miss?
>
> Thx: Dw.
> --
> dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
> Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057

Re: Tiki-15.0 Smarty: Unable to read template file

"Tóth Attila"
2016.Június 15.(Sze) 10:35 időpontban Xavier de Pedro ezt írta:

Hi Xavi,

> There seemed to be some bug introduced at some point in 15.x with that
> handling of layout files, and it was in theory fixed in the latest 15.1
> recently released.
> In addition tablesorter seems to be working fine in updated instances of
> Tiki15.
>
> Can you please test again with Tiki 15.1?
> And if you encounter any of these issues, can you please fill in a bug
> report/wish for each?
> See https://dev.tiki.org/Make+a+Wish

Thanks for the heads up! I check Tiki 15.1 out and report back. It will
probably happen over the weekend.

Thanks:
Attila
--
> [...]

>>     > on line 70
>>     >
>>     > After copying a given layout_view.tpl template file from
>>     templates/layouts
>>     > to the tiki root directory, the page loads without errors.
>>     Therefore the
>>     > layout is currently determined based on which layout template I
>>     copy.
>>     > I checked permissions of the given directories and files
>> (templates,
>>     > templates/layouts, layout_view.tpl, etc.) and the server must be
>>     able to
>>     > read those files.
>>     >
>>     > Anyone experienced the same? Any ideas on what I miss?
>>     >
>>     > Thx: Dw.
>>     > --
>>     > dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
>>     > Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057
>>     >
>>     >
>>     >
>>     >
>>     >
>>     ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>     > Find and fix application performance issues faster with
>> Applications
>>     > Manager
>>     > Applications Manager provides deep performance insights into
>>     multiple
>>     > tiers of
>>     > your business applications. It resolves application problems
>>     quickly and
>>     > reduces your MTTR. Get your free trial!
>>     > https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/302982198;130105516;z
>>     > _______________________________________________
>>     > TikiWiki-users mailing list
>>     > [hidden email]
>>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>>     > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-users
>>     >

>> Mobile security can be enabling, not merely restricting. Employees who
>> bring their own devices (BYOD) to work are irked by the imposition of
>> MDM
>> restrictions. Mobile Device Manager Plus allows you to control only the
>> apps on BYO-devices by containerizing them, leaving personal data
>> untouched!
>> https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/304595813;131938128;j

> What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and
> traffic
> patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols
> are
> planning
> reports.
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=1444514421&iu=/41014381_______________________________________________
> TikiWiki-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-users

Re: Tiki-15.0 Smarty: Unable to read template file

I've just upgraded to 15.1 and the site loads without error messages
(missing files and PHP Fatal Smarty). No more problem while hoovering over
the users. The column division ratio is also OK.

Only one minor remark I should make. I'm using tikinewt style. There was a
constant horizontal scroll bar continuously present for a long time. That
scroll bar have been gone for some time now - which is the expected state.
This ever present scroll bar reappeared. I can live with that. So 15.1
remains!

Thanks:
Attila
--
> [...]

>> MDM
>> restrictions. Mobile Device Manager Plus allows you to control only the
>> apps on BYO-devices by containerizing them, leaving personal data
>> untouched!
>> https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/304595813;131938128;j

> What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and
> traffic
> patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols
> are
> planning
> reports.
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=1444514421&iu=/41014381_______________________________________________
> TikiWiki-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-users

Re: Tiki-15.0 Smarty: Unable to read template file

The Bootstrap grid has a system of 15px padding and -15px margins on
various divs to provide alignment and spacing between columns, etc. A
common cause of a horizontal scroll bar these days (especially when it
is for only a small amount of scrolling) is when the grid divs aren't
nested quite right. But it's hard to diagnose without actually checking
the page. Is this a public site?

-- Gary