Tiki 12.9 File Info Flyout Box Wrong Position

Tiki 12.9 File Info Flyout Box Wrong Position

jmorris
On top of 15.2 testing I also managed to get a 12.9 up and running. I have reported a bug in themes for 15.2. and I found a bug in 12.9 themes.
I'll submit a bug report for 12.9 as well. But for now, the file info icon, when clicked the info box flys out to the right now, instead of towards the center of the layout. Depending on how much text is in the description field for that file, it can fly out beyond the border of the screen.
If you modify the site width to be wider than default, the box will flyout to the right, out of view.
John
John M.
Just learning enough Tiki to be dangerous!

Re: Tiki 12.9 File Info Flyout Box Wrong Position

Xavier de Pedro (Tiki)
Thanks John,
luckily those are not release blockers, but just minor bugs. So proceed
as you say, fill in a bug report about it.
And thanks for testing the release tarballs.
Xavi

El 11/07/16 a les 03:37, jmorris ha escrit: