Quantcast

Re: [Tiki-devel] Plugin Editor comments

Jonny Bradley-4
Hi Victor, replying via the dev list for wider fun! :)

I took most of the options for the filter param options from https://doc.tiki.org/LIST+-+filter+command and that doesn't mention editable... (unless that bit was lost) although i must have seen to somewhere as i added it as a checkbox...

I added a tentative options list in r62135 - does that look right? And is it only available for tracker field filters, V?

Meanwhile, i've fixed most of the problems handling your example markup in r62134, a few line feeds are still getting lost but generally it's much more robust now, plus i added a try/catch to handle anything unexpected which will fall back to the source mode if the GUI can't handle it.

I'm still unhappy about how i'm finding the param definitions under the various cases of nesting and params that depend on other params, so have added a few more comments in there and hopefully i'll straighten all that out eventually.

So, i think it's time now to ask the community (we'll, the "dev" community) to try out your existing list plugin examples and let me know what breaks!

Happy listing! :)

jonny