Re: [Tiki-devel] Autoloading in lib folder & xmlrpc

Re: [Tiki-devel] Autoloading in lib folder & xmlrpc

Cloutier, Philippe (RESSOURCE EXTERNE)
Hi,
I know there is some autoloading that goes on in the lib folder. Is there any documentation or rule for me finding it, so I can tell for certain if its happening or not?

While doing a quick search for code that would break PHP7, I found xmlrpc.inc and xmlrpcs.inc. I cant see them called (or its class or functions) from the rest of the php codebase. My search for an autoload function also failed... so I guess the question is if these two are being used (and breaking php7 comparability) or if they are just dead weight..)

I know its know surprise, but I see a lot of php5-only code in the PEAR library, but I know we are already on top of that.

Brendan

I have removed these files in r61218. Good riddance.
Thanks to all participants to this thread