Re: Linuxtag 22.-25. June in Karlsruhe/Germany

Re: Linuxtag 22.-25. June in Karlsruhe/Germany

toggg
Hi all !
More precisions: we will attend the OscomTag 2005 Konferenz on 22. june:
http://de.oscom.org/veranstaltungen/oscomtag2005/konferenz/

It's a great occasion to meet a lot of differents cms users/devs

I hope to give a talk about PEAR's wiki interpreter
(http://tikiwiki.org/tiki-index.php?page=WikiParser)

Any other idea  ?
===>   http://tikiwiki.org/tiki-index.php?page=LinuxTag2005
For those who think of coming: please register on this wiki !

er ... we have no laptop ...
We would also need some T-shirt ... any link ?
à+
bertrand Gugger aka toggg