Missing Mime Type Handlers

jmorris
Since I started with Tiki 14.x I have had this issue of missing mime type handlers, the error still plagues us.
I am running Tiki 16.1 now and I am still experiencing this issue, I have a list of  missing mime types as seen:

Missing Handlers
application/pdf
audio/mpeg
image/jpeg
image/png
video/mp4

Currently I am trying to embed an mp4 video and cannot because of the missing handler perhaps?
Although I am able to view pdf, jpeg, and png.
Has there been any information regarding this missing handlers error?
Thanks anyone
John

As reported here as well https://tiki.org/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?threadId=57710
John M.
Just learning enough Tiki to be dangerous!