Member Tiki Stopped Working (HELP)

jmorris
I was over on forums, and I saw this discussion at https://tiki.org/forumthread62947?topics_offset=0

I was hoping someone could surf on over and give Mike a hand? I don't know enough to help, but it looks like an easy fix, by the information given, I just don't know what to say or how to fix, hope to see someone over there!
John M.
Just learning enough Tiki to be dangerous!

Re: Member Tiki Stopped Working (HELP)

jmorris
Issue resolved, user was missing plugin folders in his tiki12 site. May have deleted one or more on accident. He replaced them and the site is up and running now.