Quantcast

How to have revision/approval and translation tracking in structures?

How to have revision/approval and translation tracking in structures?

mekko
Hi all,

I have quite a big structure with pages and their corresponding translations. While using the translated content change tracking of imcoming and outgoing changes, I also want to be able to review and approve pages in order to only create translations of already approved pages. Somehow both features together seems to not be working correctly. While revision and approval for category of the complete structure works ok, I do not have the links to apply incoming/outgoing changes. When simply creating a standalone page with or without an approval category, change trackign wrks fine.

If this is a bug, how do I report it? And most importantly to me right now, how can I fix it or work around it with a different solution? It is very important to keep my translations in synch with their base content and also have the option to review/approve content to avoid unnecessary translations plus indicate a draft version to the readers.

Do I maybe also need to use multilingual categories?

Any helpful hint is greatly appreciated. A pointer into to the right direction for fixing this myself (I guess with a bug report it may take a while) would also be nice.

Many thanks,
mekko

Re: How to have revision/approval and translation tracking in structures?

mekko
I forgot to mention that I am using Tiki 9.6