Help needed for some non-dev tasks at YOUR Tiki Community

Help needed for some non-dev tasks at YOUR Tiki Community

Xavier de Pedro (Tiki)
Oups, forgot to re-send to the Users list.

Help is needed at the Communication Team (see below), as well as in the front of Testing new tarballs when they are produced, and no developer skills are needed for any of those 2 areas where help is needed!
(just the will to help back the Tiki community that provided the software that you are using)

Thanks

Xavi

Re: Help needed for some non-dev tasks at YOUR Tiki Community

jmorris
I would like to help xavi, I am not a developer, I am a user.
John M.
Just learning enough Tiki to be dangerous!