Quantcast

HEAD refreshed

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

HEAD refreshed

Mose-5
yo

I finished the overriding of HEAD by BRANCH-1-9
CVS freeze is over.

Please checkout HEAD and verify that everything is fine.

Starting from now it can be good to switch new developments
on HEAD focusing on a 1.10 future release and limit commits
on BRANCH-1-9 to bugfixes focusing on 1.9.1 bugfixes release.

Merges will happen from branch to head now weekly each sunday
(or around).


cheers,
mose


-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
Want to be the first software developer in space?
Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7412&alloc_id=16344&op=click
_______________________________________________
Tikiwiki-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: HEAD refreshed

toggg
Hi all,
The first commit in head after mose's refresh realized last night is
highly significative.

YES ! The tikilib old parser is out ! Joy !

The HEAD is now using the PEAR::Text_Wiki thanks to justin Patrin !
I have a test running locally, a very few warnings, apparently not
related to the port of the parser. I look forward to push it on toggg.com

PLEASE NOTE:
To run it , you need currently to install the PEAR::Text_Wiki package:
pear install Text_Wiki
It's stable LGPL.
It will be directly bundled in the nexts, so it's only temporary.

So thanks mose, papercrane for this move !
à+
bertrand Gugger aka toggg

mose wrote:

>yo
>
>I finished the overriding of HEAD by BRANCH-1-9
>CVS freeze is over.
>
>Please checkout HEAD and verify that everything is fine.
>
>Starting from now it can be good to switch new developments
>on HEAD focusing on a 1.10 future release and limit commits
>on BRANCH-1-9 to bugfixes focusing on 1.9.1 bugfixes release.
>
>Merges will happen from branch to head now weekly each sunday
>(or around).
>
>
>cheers,
>mose
>
>
>-------------------------------------------------------
>This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
>Want to be the first software developer in space?
>Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
>http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7412&alloc_id=16344&op=click
>_______________________________________________
>Tikiwiki-devel mailing list
>[hidden email]
>https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
>
>
>  
>



-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
Want to be the first software developer in space?
Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
<a href="http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=click">http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=click
_______________________________________________
Tikiwiki-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

RE: HEAD refreshed

Jason Diceman
So does this mean that the wiki parser will be easier to modify, or even be
modular?  Where (i.e. what file or table) would modify to effect the parser
options?

Sounds cool.

 - jd -

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [hidden email] [mailto:tikiwiki-devel-
> [hidden email]] On Behalf Of bertrand Gugger
> Sent: May 19, 2005 7:34 AM
> To: [hidden email]
> Cc: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Tikiwiki-devel] HEAD refreshed
>
> Hi all,
> The first commit in head after mose's refresh realized last night is
> highly significative.
>
> YES ! The tikilib old parser is out ! Joy !
>
> The HEAD is now using the PEAR::Text_Wiki thanks to justin Patrin !
> I have a test running locally, a very few warnings, apparently not
> related to the port of the parser. I look forward to push it on toggg.com
>
> PLEASE NOTE:
> To run it , you need currently to install the PEAR::Text_Wiki package:
> pear install Text_Wiki
> It's stable LGPL.
> It will be directly bundled in the nexts, so it's only temporary.
>
> So thanks mose, papercrane for this move !
> à+
> bertrand Gugger aka toggg
>
> mose wrote:
>
> >yo
> >
> >I finished the overriding of HEAD by BRANCH-1-9
> >CVS freeze is over.
> >
> >Please checkout HEAD and verify that everything is fine.
> >
> >Starting from now it can be good to switch new developments
> >on HEAD focusing on a 1.10 future release and limit commits
> >on BRANCH-1-9 to bugfixes focusing on 1.9.1 bugfixes release.
> >
> >Merges will happen from branch to head now weekly each sunday
> >(or around).
> >
> >
> >cheers,
> >mose
> >
> >
> >-------------------------------------------------------
> >This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
> >Want to be the first software developer in space?
> >Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
> >http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7412&alloc_id=16344&op=click
> >_______________________________________________
> >Tikiwiki-devel mailing list
> >[hidden email]
> >https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------
> This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
> Want to be the first software developer in space?
> Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
> <a href="http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=ick">http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=ick
> _______________________________________________
> Tikiwiki-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
>





-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
Want to be the first software developer in space?
Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
<a href="http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=click">http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=click
_______________________________________________
Tikiwiki-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: HEAD refreshed

toggg
Hi Jason

>So does this mean that the wiki parser will be easier to modify,
>
yes

> or even be
>modular?
>
yes

>  Where (i.e. what file or table) would modify to effect the parser
>options?
>  
>
You can redefines (extend) any class you want
Starting from the base Text_Wiki class
a few dialects allready exist in rules
Take care, that allways mean you need to store in *one* format, here tw.
Cheers
à+
toggg


-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
Want to be the first software developer in space?
Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
<a href="http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=click">http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=click
_______________________________________________
Tikiwiki-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

RE: HEAD refreshed

Jason Diceman
Sorry to be repetitive, but where is the Text_Wiki class set?  What file,
directory or table do I look in?  I don't see it in /lib

Thanks

 - jd --



> -----Original Message-----
> From: [hidden email] [mailto:tikiwiki-devel-
> [hidden email]] On Behalf Of bertrand Gugger
> Sent: May 19, 2005 3:33 PM
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Tikiwiki-devel] HEAD refreshed
>
> Hi Jason
>
> >So does this mean that the wiki parser will be easier to modify,
> >
> yes
>
> > or even be
> >modular?
> >
> yes
>
> >  Where (i.e. what file or table) would modify to effect the parser
> >options?
> >
> >
> You can redefines (extend) any class you want
> Starting from the base Text_Wiki class
> a few dialects allready exist in rules
> Take care, that allways mean you need to store in *one* format, here tw.
> Cheers
> à+
> toggg
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------
> This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
> Want to be the first software developer in space?
> Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
> <a href="http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=ick">http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=ick
> _______________________________________________
> Tikiwiki-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
>





-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
Want to be the first software developer in space?
Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
<a href="http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=click">http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=click
_______________________________________________
Tikiwiki-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: HEAD refreshed

Oliver Hertel
Hello,

I again have problems on Windows doing an update now:

cvs update -C -d -P "/tiki-head/db/profiles"
    cvs update: Updating db/profiles
    U db/profiles/BasicEnabled.prf
    U db/profiles/basicEnabled.prf
    cvs client: Could not create resource
/tiki-head/db/profiles/basicEnabled.prf: Problem writing resource
'/tiki-head/db/profiles/basicEnabled.prf'. A resource exists with a different
case: /tiki-head/db/profiles/BasicEnabled.prf.
ok (took 0:00.750)

Could someone please fix that by removing the wrong one of those two files?

Thanks a lot.

Oliver


-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
Want to be the first software developer in space?
Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7412&alloc_id=16344&op=click
_______________________________________________
Tikiwiki-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: HEAD refreshed

toggg
In reply to this post by Jason Diceman
Sorry, I missed some details ...

Jason Diceman wrote:

>Sorry to be repetitive,
>
Luckily you are :)

> but where is the Text_Wiki class set?
>
Admin wiki, check "Use PEAR::Text_Wiki to parse Wiki-text (experimental):"
(on the top)
A direct switch (on request) is in the source, we look forward to get it
active (dynamic)
.... oh ! ok, that's on, just got irc:

JustinP you have to turn on the PEAR parser in the admin screen
JustinP then put tikiParser=1 in your URL and it will switch back to the
tikilib parser
toggg good JustinP
toggg I was just checking befor posting to list
JustinP one sec, I'll put something in the template too
toggg so ... I tell them that
toggg ok I wait
toggg my message is ready
JustinP ok, I added a link to the moreneat theme to allow quick
switching from Text_Wiki to tikilib. Again, the Text_Wiki option must be
on for this to show up
JustinP make sure to let people know that this is the moreneat theme
only. I can put it in the main one, but I don't think that's a good idea
JustinP off to lunch

So :
Use moreneat and you can switch it out dynamic
http://<url>/tiki-index.php?page=xxx&tikiParser=1
if you want to get back and compare the old tikilib parser

TAKE CARE:
plugins are only partially build ...
we currently work on it to get it fully as usual

>  What file,
>directory or table do I look in?  I don't see it in /lib
>  
>
tikiwiki/lib/wiki/Text is the base

>Thanks
>  
>
Merci for you, helping this HEAD to emerge ;)
Tikily yours,
bertrand Gugger aka toggg

>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: [hidden email] [mailto:tikiwiki-devel-
>>[hidden email]] On Behalf Of bertrand Gugger
>>Sent: May 19, 2005 3:33 PM
>>To: [hidden email]
>>Subject: Re: [Tikiwiki-devel] HEAD refreshed
>>
>>Hi Jason
>>
>>    
>>
>>>So does this mean that the wiki parser will be easier to modify,
>>>
>>>      
>>>
>>yes
>>
>>    
>>
>>>or even be
>>>modular?
>>>
>>>      
>>>
>>yes
>>
>>    
>>
>>> Where (i.e. what file or table) would modify to effect the parser
>>>options?
>>>
>>>
>>>      
>>>
>>You can redefines (extend) any class you want
>>Starting from the base Text_Wiki class
>>a few dialects allready exist in rules
>>Take care, that allways mean you need to store in *one* format, here tw.
>>Cheers
>>à+
>>toggg
>>
>>
>>-------------------------------------------------------
>>This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
>>Want to be the first software developer in space?
>>Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
>><a href="http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=ick">http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=ick
>>_______________________________________________
>>Tikiwiki-devel mailing list
>>[hidden email]
>>https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
>>
>>    
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>-------------------------------------------------------
>This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
>Want to be the first software developer in space?
>Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
><a href="http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=click">http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=click
>_______________________________________________
>Tikiwiki-devel mailing list
>[hidden email]
>https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
>
>
>  
>



-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
Want to be the first software developer in space?
Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
<a href="http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=click">http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=click
_______________________________________________
Tikiwiki-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tikiwiki-devel
Loading...