Cross mail about OSCOM days within LinuxTag in Karlsruhe, 22. june

Cross mail about OSCOM days within LinuxTag in Karlsruhe, 22. june

toggg
Bonjour all all,
It's a pleasure for us to do this:
Cross mail about OSCOM day
http://de.oscom.org/veranstaltungen/oscomtag2005/konferenz/
within LinuxTag in Karlsruhe, 22. june
http://www.linuxtag.org/

Amette and I will be there.
Great occasion to meet some of you ... please reply.

instant allmost on FreeNode 's #whatYouWant

notes on http://tikiwiki.org/tiki-index.php?page=LinuxTag2005

We hope to talk about:
http://pear.php.net/package/Text_Wiki/
http://pear.reversefold.com/wiki/index.php

à+
--
alexander Mette
bertrand Gugger

Re: Cross mail about OSCOM days within LinuxTag in Karlsruhe, 22. june

Alexander Mette
Hello,

hopefully I get it right this time (using Thunderbird now ;) )!

Yes, we are going there - for real! No way to stop us now! Only thing
you can do now is to push us into the right direction!

I was thinking of giving a talk about truely open communities empowered
in the virtual reality by TikiWiki. For the technical background about
e.g. the intra-tw.o-message-passing-interface, toggg is with me on
OSCOM. But for the preparation we need YOU!

#whatYouWant on freenode.net is the place and anywhen is the time!

You know me that far: let me have a talk there and you end up with
having to save the world just by doing tw.o! So, if you want to keep the
calmness in the development, come to #whatYouWant and stop me! ;)

Greets
amette