Can't Login to tiki development

jmorris
https://dev.tiki.org/Development

I will click on the "login" button but nothing happens, no drop down menu to enter creds or anything, this happens on Chrome, FF, and IE
And help is greatly appreciated.
John M.
Just learning enough Tiki to be dangerous!

Re: Can't Login to tiki development

Oliver Hertel
Hello jmorris,

Sunday, July 2, 2017, 1:25:45 AM, you wrote:

> https://dev.tiki.org/Development

> I will click on the "login" button but nothing happens, no drop down menu to
> enter creds or anything, this happens on Chrome, FF, and IE
> And help is greatly appreciated.

Ouch... broken?

Did you try https://dev.tiki.org/tiki-login_scr.php ?

Cheers,
Oliver

Re: Can't Login to tiki development

jmorris
Oliver, it looked like I was logged in per the page you linked me too, so I logged out from that page, and now I can log into Development, I don't know why, it's over my head, but thanks!
John M.
Just learning enough Tiki to be dangerous!

Re: Can't Login to tiki development

jmorris
This post was updated on .
I can log into Tiki.org just fine, but I cannot login into development again, I followed the link Oliver, and I did not have any luck logging in.

I am currently logged into https://tiki.org/HomePage

I have tried password change, and logged back into tiki.org ok, but development will not let me in.

Anyway, I made a bug report regarding a different issue with H5P at https://dev.tiki.org/tiki-view_tracker_item.php?itemId=6403

I could not create a show instance, i was trying to, but the page froze on me, and kicked me out.
John M.
Just learning enough Tiki to be dangerous!

Re: Can't Login to tiki development

jmorris
Well I was able to login with Chrome, but not with FF or Explorer. Crazy, but I am logged in now. With Chrome.
John M.
Just learning enough Tiki to be dangerous!

Re: Can't Login to tiki development

jmorris
But Chrome will not let me login to Show Instance now, frustrating to say the least, one issue after another.
John M.