Awesome

Torsten Fabricius-4
Hello Devs (Cc'ing Users),

the last few days I already upgraded some sites to trunk (pre16), but
today I made a fresh svn checkout for a new project.

As I was travelling with a long distance bus it was very handy to be
able again to use the commandline on all-inkl.com.

Thx Jean-Marc and Amette!

BUT now as I have some spare time until my lesson starts, I made the
last step and did run through the installer, opening the control panels
and wooooosh one click on the top left basic/advanced button for the
advanced admin settings.

Great!!! This is a real major UX enhancement! No more forgetting the
advanced setting. Just one obvious click and the button wipes smoothly
to the right from gray to green.

Thank you guys!!!

Best regards from a sunny terrasse enjoying the 2016 summer until my
students arrive,
Torsten