Ajax Error 200 in WYSIWYG

jmorris
I have recently run into a problem that seems to pop up from time to time, I am getting an Ajax Error 200 when trying to edit a page in WYSIWYG mode. Please see video link at Youtube Video of Ajax Error

Also, if you see the text in the table at the top of the wiki page, the text is larger than the rest of the page, I do not know why this is.
The page link is http://thepatriotwoodwiki.org/Adze

I have php error messages as follows if this is related.

Any help is greatly appreciated. By the way, I removed the media player plugin showing in the table, and there was no improvement.

PHP (5.5.32) NOTICE (E_NOTICE):
File: lib/wiki-plugins/wikiplugin_mediaplayer.php
Line: 303
Type: Undefined index: style
PHP (5.5.32) NOTICE (E_NOTICE):
File: lib/wiki-plugins/wikiplugin_footnote.php
Line: 53
Type: Undefined index: class
PHP (5.5.32) NOTICE (E_NOTICE):
File: lib/wiki-plugins/wikiplugin_footnote.php
Line: 64
Type: Undefined variable: class
[...]
John M.
Just learning enough Tiki to be dangerous!

Re: Ajax Error 200 in WYSIWYG

Xavier de Pedro (Tiki)
No idea, sorry, John.

Can you please add bug reports when needed? (and if possible, add a
show.t.o instance where the issue is reproduced)
See https://dev.tiki.org/Make+a+wish

This way we can all aggregate information and efforts to get issues
reviewed by topic, deadlines, etc. a developer will be able to reproduce
the issue in instance easy to fetch and debug with, re-test when the fix
is committed, etc., and allow more eyeballs and aggregated feedback in
the whole process.

Thanks!

Xavi

El 13/06/16 a les 05:14, jmorris ha escrit: