Quantcast

Adding a calendar event at a particular time?

Adding a calendar event at a particular time?

rleibman
Hi, it's me again...
I'm sure it's staring straight at me, but I can't figure it out.
I'd like to try to create a calendar event on a particular day at a a
particular time. I can figure out how to select a day (basically
navigate to it with the calendar) but where do I choose the time?

I'm running with the 1.9 release.

Let me know if you want to see it I can give you an admin password.

Roberto Leibman

RE: Adding a calendar event at a particular time?

Sylvie Greverend
It depends if you are using jscalendar (admin->features) or not.
If not, you will see some text entries
If yes, you have to click on the dates that are on the right of Begin +  End
(I know it is not very obvious as the cursor doesn't change apparearance).
You can change time and date (time must be change before date) (see
jscalendar documentation  for more detail)

Sylvie Greverend wrote:

>It depends if you are using jscalendar (admin->features) or not.
>If not, you will see some text entries
>If yes, you have to click on the dates that are on the right of Begin +  End
>(I know it is not very obvious as the cursor doesn't change apparearance).
>You can change time and date (time must be change before date) (see
>jscalendar documentation  for more detail)

Ahh! I see what the problem is! I tried clicking around (hey, an obvious
calendar button next to the date would be nice).
But there is a bug. On the calendar's z-order is wrong and it appears
below the content2 style, I did manage to see enough of it to move it to
a place in the screen where it wasn't hidden behind. I tried it on
firefox, konqueror and IE and all three had the same bug.

password help!

Subramanya Sastry

I manage www.openspaceforum.net

Sorry folks if this is a bit dumb -- but, one of the users of the tiki wiki
I manage seems to have forgotten her password.  But, I looked around and am
not sure how to reset that password as a user.  But, as an admin, I am having
a hard time figuring out how to reset her password.  I did a search on
doc.tikiwiki.org and couldn't find a suitable page.

Thanks for any help.

Subbu.

Re: password help!

Damian Parker
On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 12:15:18PM -0500, Subramanya Sastry wrote:

> I manage www.openspaceforum.net
>
> Sorry folks if this is a bit dumb -- but, one of the users of the tiki wiki
> I manage seems to have forgotten her password.  But, I looked around and am
> not sure how to reset that password as a user.  But, as an admin, I am having
> a hard time figuring out how to reset her password.  I did a search on
> doc.tikiwiki.org and couldn't find a suitable page.

If you run a 1.8.x version the procedure is described here:

* http://tikiwiki.org/tiki-view_faq.php?faqId=3#q73

If your running a 1.9 version you can go directly to admin->users
and change the password directly.

--

Damian Parker
Damosoft - TikiWiki Support, Development and Training